So wait, “A” is who? That’s right, guys: The ABC Family teen thriller “Pretty Little Liars” wrapped up its fifth season with plenty of shock, intrigue and one big reveal that surely left a few orthodontics-enhanced jaws on the floor. Here’s everything you need to know to catch up on the episode that’s taken over Austin’s trending topics on Twitter.
- The biggest talker? “A,” the mysterious figure plaguing the series’ heroines, was revealed as (SPOILER AHEAD) Charles DiLaurentis. The problem is … no one knows who that is. Read more about the big unveiling, as well as the six most shocking moments from the episode.
- “Pretty Little Liars” the TV show is based on a book series of the same name. But guess what: Even author Sara Shepard was in the dark about the revelation of “A’s” identity.
- It looks like the show is pulling a “Parks and Recreation.” When the season six starts, the “Pretty Little Liars” storyline will jump ahead four years in time. Seems like a wasted opportunity to delve into some murderous collegiate shenanigans with Aria, Hanna, Emily and Spencer.
- Enraged about the season finale? You’re not the only one. Fans took to Twitter to vent their outrage toward the producers, with many threatening that they won’t keep watching the show.
- If this “Pretty Little Liars”-induced emotional roller coaster feels familiar, you’re not alone. BuzzFeed knows the “20 questions you’ve asked yourself while watching ‘Pretty Little Liars.'”