It’s been over a year since Tina Fey’s Netflix original “Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt” started streaming. And now, after binge-watching the show in two days immediately after it was released (you know you did it), the second season is finally almost here.
Among the things we can look forward to (thanks to the trailer): Kimmy finding a job involving Christmas, Jacqueline (Jackie-Lynn) returning to triumph as an ex-trophy wife and Gretchen doing nose candy with someone dressed as a knock-off Elmo.
With only 12 days to go, here are 12 of “Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt’s” best moments in season 1:
1. When Titus confessed his jealousy:
2. When Titus asked the real questions:
3. When Jacqueline was confronted with an intruder:
4. When Kimmy spoke straight truth:
5. When Kimmy called Xanthippe out on her “boyfriend”:
6. When Jacqueline tried to keep it together for her cool stepdaughter:
7. When Titus contemplated his identity:
8. When Kimmy had a revelation:
9. When Kimmy threw it back at Xanthippe:
10. When Kimmy took a photo of Jacqueline in “Kimmy Goes to the Doctor”:
11. When Julian Voorhees was trying to woo Jacqueline after she found out about his affair:
12. And of course, the iconic “Pinot Noir”:
Netflix also announced the show has been renewed for a third season.
“Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt” airs its second season on Netflix starting April 15.